These terms and conditions apply to your Swim Sport & Leisure visit card and form part of the conditions of entry.
All terms and conditions have been created to ensure the safety and enjoyment of patrons at all times. These also ensure fair and equitable conditions for all using our centres.
Please make every effort to familiarise yourself with this information and refer to it when required.
- Your Visit Card is to be presented upon entry at any City of Greater Geelong Swim Sport & Leisure centre and remains the property of Swim Sport & Leisure.
- Visit Cards are not transferrable or refundable.
- A small fee will be charged for the replacement of a lost Visit Card.
- Visit Cards are valid for two years from the date of purchase.
- To be eligible for a Accessibility Visit Card, a disability support pension or letter of introduction from a recognised disability agency must be provided.
- Excludes access to Motivate30 classes, Group PT and other small group training programs.
Around our gyms, group exercise rooms and common areas:
- Please wear closed toe shoes for the gym and group exercise classes and suitable clothing for any other planned activity. Bring water and a towel to your work outs.
- Children 16 years and over may use the gym independently. Children between 12 and 15 years old may use the gym, however they must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. Children must be 12 years or older to attend group exercise classes.
- Medical clearance may be required. Staff will advise if relevant to you.
- Gym equipment should only be used after demonstration by a qualified gym instructor.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to group exercise class commencement. Late entry to classes will not be permitted for safety reasons.
- Consider using lockers where available as staff cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of any personal items.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol within our centres and on our grounds is not permitted.
- Food and drink are to be confined to the cafe area where applicable. No glass is permitted within the centres.
Around our pools, spas, saunas and water play areas:
- We are an accredited Watch Around Water facility meaning there are guidelines that must be followed when visiting our pools. Please refer to the General Admission sign, pool signage or speak to any staff member.
- Rules relating to all aquatic facilities and activities must be adhered to at all times.
Management reserves the right to:
- Cancel your Visit Card and refuse entry to any person not adhering to the City of Greater Geelong Swim Sport & Leisure Terms and Conditions.
- Close any facility, or part of, at any time for urgent maintenance or upgrades. Every effort will be made to communicate closure to members.