Swim Sport & Leisure sees sponsorship opportunities as a way to build relationships with its many stakeholders including:
- Swim Sport & Leisure members and patrons
- Local schools, sporting clubs and community groups
- The wider community in which it operates
It is essential that each sponsorship application meets the criteria set out below and clearly outlines the benefits and details of the sponsorship investment.
Swim Sport & Leisure:
- Will sponsor events that fall within the Greater Geelong community
- Is favorable to individuals, activities and organisations that provide avenues to promote Swim Sport & Leisure’s key messages and programs
Evaluates each sponsorship request and in particular specifically considers how each request:
- Generates/attracts positive media coverage
- Promotes our involvement through signage and other appropriate forms of recognition
- Assists Swim Sport & Leisure to engage directly with the community
Swim Sport & Leisure will not sponsor opportunities that:
- Fall outside our geographical area of operation
- Request cash amounts
- Demonstrate political, religious or socially divisive objectives
- Denigrate or offend the community
- Sell donated goods provided by Swim Sport & Leisure for financial benefit
Application process/apply now
All sponsorship applications should be submitted no less than 6 weeks prior to the sponsorship or event commencement date.
You will be notified in writing of the outcome of your application.
Apply for SSL sponsorship
Our Swim Sport & Leisure Department collects personal information for the purpose of organising and administering this sponsorship request.