Easy. Convenient. Flexible.
Don’t skip exercise just because you can’t make it to our classes!
Virtual fitness classes are a great way to start your group fitness journey. Our pre-recored Virtual Les Mills™ classes are played on the big screen, and made accessible to everyone, at every level. Participants can workout at their own pace, making it a comfortable and fun environment for everyone!
With of over 100 Group Exercise classes available at Splashdown, choose from Les Mills programs such as BODYPUMP™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYBALANCE™, CXWORX™ and Les Mills BARRE™ – there’s a class that’ll suit everyone.
Check out our Virtual Fitness timetable and start your journey today!
|Virtual Fitness Pricing (includes a free swim)
|Swim Sport & Leisure Membership
(Includes unlimited access to Splashdown, including pools, spa, sauna, group exercise classes and gym)
Find out more about the Virtual Fitness Classes
BODYPUMP™is a barebell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast. Using light to moderate weights and lots of repetition, you are guided and encouraged through motivation and great music.
BODYCOMBAT™ is a martial arts inspired workout that will get you fighting fit. BODYCOMBAT is available in 30 minute and 55 minute formats.
BODYBALANCE™ is a yoga-based class that will increases flexibility and core strength. Ideal for anyone and everyone, you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates.
CXWORX™ is the 30 minute workout that provides the vital ingredient for a stronger body. A stronger core makes you better at all things you do, from everyday life to your favourite sport – it’s the glue that holds everything together.
Les Mills BARRE™ (Virtual only)
Les Mills BARRE™ is a modern version of classic balletic training; a 30-minute workout designed to shape and tone postural muscles, build core strength by incorporating classic ballet positions, with modern music. BARRE is a combination of cardio and strength with high reps of small range-of-motion movements and very light weights.
Virtual Fitness Cycling
Revolution is a 30 or 60 minute cycling program, tailor-made for anyone who can ride a bike. Ride over hills, sprint in the flats, break away from the peloton and take on interval training. Revolution matches proven riding principles and music to resistance levels, riding speeds and positions to maximise cardio training while having fun.
Participant guidelines and conditions of entry
- Virtual Fitness classes commence automatically. If this is not the case, please find a member of staff to help you.
- Virtual Fitness classes are not supervised by
a member of staff. If you participate, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the City of Greater Geelong and its staff are not liable to you for any claim or demand (including but not limited to negligence) arising from or in connection with your participation in any Virtual Fitness class or any act or omission by the City, including but not limited to personal injury or property damage or loss.
- Patrons who are pregnant, have a current or past injury, or a medical condition must seek medical advice before participating in any class, and must modify their workout if necessary to ensure that they do not exceed their capabilities.
- Arrive five (5) minutes prior to session to set up. Please do not enter the class after it has started as this may pose a hazard to you and patrons already participating in the class.
- Respect other patrons participating in the class.
- Virtual Fitness classes are restricted to participants 12 years and over.
- There is a panic button installed in the Group Exercise Room — please press in an emergency to alert staff that assistance is required.
- Fan switches and light switches are labelled in each studio and can be used where necessary.