Apply for a Works Within Road Reserve Permit

A Works Within Road Reserve Permit must be applied for prior to any works commencing.

As the Permit Application is a duplicate form you, or your builder or contractor, will need to attend one of our Customer Service Centres in person to complete the form.

You will need to provide the following:

  • A current copy of your Public Liability Insurance or a Certificate of Currency to the value of $10million – this information will be recorded on our Public Liability Register
  • Details of dimensions, location and type of works
  • Details of who will be responsible for the reinstatement works, if any
  • Relevant payment for the works to be undertaken
  • A Traffic Management Plan if the work area is over 8.5 square metres

As the applicant, you must sign the form and pay the appropriate permit fee. Fees vary in relation to the size of the work being undertaken.

Page last updated: Wednesday, 3 July 2019