Reprints are free during the current rate year.
No fee option
Use your myGeelong account
- Login to access your rates notice/s.
- View each notice by clicking on the Rates option under Services.
- Click on the property address to see the option to download, print and save.
Not registered yet? Register now.
Can’t see your rates account/s listed under the Services heading? We can link it for you when you complete the request to link:
Request rate accounts to be linked
- once your rates account is linked to your myGeelong account, you will be able to reprint your notice yourself
- copies of notices only appear in the download/save/print area after the notice is generated in August each year.
Fees may apply options
Request a copy:
To get a reprint, you’ll need to tell us:
2. Over the phone
Call our helpful staff to arrange a reprint to be mailed/emailed out to you.
3. In person
Visit any of our Customer Service Centres to have your rate notice reprinted for you.
A fee applies for reprints from previous years:
Fee per year
|1-7 years prior to the current year
|More than 7 years (charge per rating year)
|We can only provide rating information as far back as 1994/1995.