You will need to ensure both pages 1 and 2 of your application are completed before returning the form to us.
The two components of the disabled parking permit application form are:
You or your agent will need to complete this section. We need to know:
- Applicant's name, contact details and date of birth
The type of label you require:
- Passenger Only
- Driver (please supply driver's licence details)
- Your disability
- The type of appliance you use as an aid
You will need to sign and date this section of the application.
Your doctor or medical practitioner must fill in this section. We need to know:
- Permanent or temporary disability status
- Type of aid you use
- Impact of walking minimally
- Your safety in a public place without a caregiver
- Rest break requirements
- Supporting information for the application
Your doctor or medical practitioner will need to sign and date this section of the application.
Submitting your application
Once completed you should return your application form to any of our Customer Service Centres or by post.
We will process your application to determine if you are eligible.