Geelong Regional Libraries has launched a new digital resource – Your Library @Home.
Your Library @Home brings together a range of
educational, informative and entertaining video and audio content, including
virtual events, online resources and links to quality information and cultural
The hub provides free content that is suitable for children and families, youth and adults.
You can discover:
- Useful digital resources from the library’s
- Story Time @Home videos, featuring your
favourite Children and Youth Services librarians, stories and songs
- Podcasts of author encounters and sessions from
the Word for Word Non-Fiction Festival
- Links to free online cultural experiences from
around the globe
- Links to websites providing topical information
For more, visit Your Library @ Home
New virtual library event
Geelong Regional Libraries' first online event, for adults, is on Wednesday 1 April at 7:30pm.
Positive psychologist Dr Lea
Waters will present the webinar, titled Parenting in the Age of COVID-19.
This will be followed by a conversation and Q&A with
guest MC, Angie Hilton, looking at:
- coping with 'cabin fever'
- staying positive and find the silver linings
- staying connected to others.
To sign up for the webinar, visit the registration page.
NOTE: Geelong Regional Library Corporation branches and mobile
libraries are closed until further notice, following health advice from government authorities due to coronavirus. Library programming, events
and outreach services are also suspended until further notice.