Drawing on examples of successful, innovative social housing initiatives across Victoria, our expert panel will discuss how local government and the building and development industry together can facilitate an increase in the supply of social housing that meets the varied needs of individuals, couples, families and other groups from a range of different cultural backgrounds.
The City's Dr Geoff Russell will host the discussion with:
- Lisa Briggs, CEO, Wathaurong Aboriginal Cooperative
- Ken Marchings, CEO, Haven Home Safe
- Madeline Di Pietrantonio, City of Kingston
- Janine Shelley, former CEO North Geelong Rental Housing Cooperative
- Jeanette Large, CEO Women's Property Initiative.
The forum will be held on Thursday 20 June from 6.30pm to 8.00pm at City of Greater Geelong Council Conference and Reception Centre, Little Malop Street Geelong.
Entry is free but bookings are essential. Book here.