You need a permit to hold your event at the Geelong Botanic Gardens.
This protects the gardens amazing plant collection and supports the enjoyment of all our visitors.
Our beautiful and peaceful gardens can provide a special venue for small, low impact events.
We carefully consider applications for events which:
- are in tune with a natural setting and can be held outside
- leave no imprint on our high quality landscape and important plant collections
- can be held while other visitors enjoy the peacefulness of the gardens.
Outdoor events which can be booked are:
If you are considering organising a public event in the Geelong Botanic Gardens you should:
- view our events information
- download all relevant forms
- submit your application.
Need to know more...
For further information please contact us.