There are several options available to you to pay your renewal of food and health registration.
Your renewal should always be paid by 31 December each year otherwise you will be considered to be operating unregistered. This may result in a penalty infringement.
Payment of the full amount is required.
Is now available through your cheque, savings, debit or transaction account. The reference codes are on the renewal notice.
How you can pay
You can make a payment online using Visa or MasterCard only.
Pay a renewal
What will you need
You will require a copy of your Food or Health Registration Renewal Notice so that you can type in your:
- licence number
- payment reference
- payment amount.
- You will find step by step instructions as you go through the payment process
- Fields marked with a * require information to be provided
- At the end you will be given a payment reference number
- Close the browser window when you are finished
- When using the service we recommend that you use the navigation buttons provided within the screens
- Use of the 'enter' key in some screens may have unexpected results.
All payments made by credit and debit cards will incur a 0.57% charge to enable Council to recover the cost of merchant fees charged by financial institutions.
Visit any of our Customer Service Centre at 100 Brougham Street, Geelong using cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS.