Clever and sustainable financial management, matched with digital growth, will advance our future.
- Delivering smart technology solutions to areas such as street
lighting, parking, waste management and children’s services.
- Developing digital tools and technologies to improve service
delivery and our customer experience.
- Increasing free Wi-Fi in public spaces and community facilities.
- Delivering Smart Cities infrastructure using electronic data
collection to better manage assets and resources.
- Attracting more technology-focused businesses to our region.
- Examining our budget to fund future initiatives.
sustainable financial and infrastructure
management systems for our future.
Our aims in 2018-2019
- Improve digital access for the Geelong community.
- Drive digital transformation in the organisation.
- Review the
efficiency of our service delivery.
Measures of success
- Better Wi-Fi
access in community facilities and public spaces.
- More online
transactions with our customers.
- Less than 5 per
cent budget variation (actual to budget).
- Increased revenue streams.