We will strive for social equity in the infrastructure and services we deliver for our community.
- Providing more quality spaces that support active lifestyles.
- Supporting the growth of localised and regional sporting facilities.
- Delivering accessible and attractive community infrastructure,
based on community need.
- Advocating and planning for a range of social and affordable
- Maintaining our
public open space.
Our aims in 2018-2019
- Complete planning and design of the Northern ARC Health and
- Complete planning to upgrade existing children’s centres, and provide new ones.
- Acquire land for
new community infrastructure.
- Provide new sports and leisure facilities, and upgrade existing ones.
- Upgrade community
facilities and make them safer.
- Upgrade streets,
roads, footpaths and drains.
- Provide more
accessible public urban space.
Measures of success
- No net loss of public open space by suburb.
- 100 per cent of plans for key community infrastructure projects completed.