Your group or organisation can book a community bus if you are a registered user.
Registered community bus users can make a booking by contacting our Booking Officer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone on 03 5272 4732.
You will need to tell us:
- your group's name
- the date of your activity
- the destination of your activity
- how long you will require the bus
- which bus you will require, that is: how many members of your group will be using the bus and
- the name of the person driving the vehicle.
- check availability
- advise you of the fees and charges
- explain where to collect the bus, and
- the procedure on return.
Where possible, please contact us to book at least seven days in advance to give you a greater chance of availability.