You are required to apply for a Vehicle Crossing Permit to seal your driveway.
You will need to visit your nearest Customer Service Centre to apply for a Vehicle Crossing Permit. You will need to provide us with the following information:
- Property details such as:
- Lot number
- House Number
- Owner, phone number and postal address including postcode
- Applicant Name
- Contractor, phone number and postal address including postcode
- Public Liability Cover details including:
- Insurance Company
- Policy Number
- Expiry Date
- A current Certificate of Currency, to the value of $10 million, is required as proof of insurance. Note: The Certificate of Currency will be placed on our register and an updated copy must be supplied to us when insurance is renewed.
- If the vehicle crossing is required as a condition of a Planning Permit, you will need to provide the following additional information:
- Is the vehicle crossing a standard (ie infill only) or a non-standard permit (ie relocation, duplication, widening etc)?
- If non-standard, specifics of requirements must be listed on the form such as:
- Property line level requested
- Crossing width in metres
- Distance from left or right boundary
- As the applicant/contractor, you will be required to sign and date the form.
On receipt of the relevant fee for this Vehicle Crossing Permit, you will be provided with a printed receipt.
Receipt of payment does not automatically mean that your permit has been approved.
You may enquire about arranging inspections at this time.