You can apply for information on all constructions on your property using this request.
When you apply for a building information request you will need to:
- download a Building / Property Information Request Form*
- complete all relevant sections
- provide your credit card details for payment
- return your application to our Building Services Department for processing.
*Fees relating to the sections required are specified on the form.
Please note: technical advice is only available at 100 Brougham Street, Geelong.
Use this application to apply for the following:
- details of 'designated areas' - flooding, termite, snowfall, sewered areas
- details of building permits, occupancy permits and certificates issued in the past 10 years
- details of current building notices and orders
- various other matters (refer to Building Interim Regulations 2018, Regulation 51).